Sunday, October 2, 2016

Skeletal System

For science we studied bones. That's when my favourite moment of science EVER happened. I brought out my little skeleton man and said "Bones protect our organs. Look at his head. What is the most important thing to be protected?" And quiet Hunter Blackmore shouts out:

"OUR BRAINS SO THE ZOMBIES WON'T GET THEM!!!"

Bwahahahahah! I just laughed and laughed. That was awesome.

We talked about the structure of bones, bone's joints, their strength, and what happens if you break them. We made a spine as one of our activities, and I let them take it home. It was a balloon head with a string as the spinal cord and thread spools as vertebrae and buttons as disks.


We also looked at xrays....I think my mom bought this kit for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment